Hotel or Villa in Goa?
Holiday makers are looking for different and flexible holidays. Peace, quiet and relaxation are priceless commodities, especially on your holidays. When you want to completely relax and get far away from the crowds there’s really only one choice a private holiday villa. With no noisy neighbours, holiday reps or room service to contend with, relaxation is total and your options unlimited. In comparison, the all-inclusive resorts are noisy and impersonal. Hotels are very limiting and crowded. Holiday villas on the other hand offer flexibility, a better lifestyle, value for money and more enjoyable holidays.
Imagine a family of four, two adults and two children, staying together in a hotel room. Two double beds with little room between them, a small balcony and just one bathroom. Sounds like a relaxing holiday?Now imagine the same family staying in a villa with a private pool, with two, three or four bedrooms, a full kitchen, separate private bathrooms, large living areas, balconies and terraces. It’s a home from home with all the comforts you’d expect – and all the elements for a relaxing holiday.
The increasing popularity of low cost airlines has enabled flights to become cheaper than ever, making holiday villa rentals a popular and practical alternative to package holidays. Below are some of the advantages of renting a holiday villa with a private swimming pool:
Top reasons to rent a holiday villa rather than stay in a hotel room
- A holiday villa is much larger than a hotel room. We have 3 or 4 or 7 or 9 bedrooms villa’s with separate rooms. A living room and dining rooms provide a space to share and space to be yourself, this all adds up to a relaxing holiday.
- Holiday villas are cheaper considering the space and amenities available, holiday villas offer great value for money.
- We provide a fully equipped kitchen which is considerably cheaper than eating out. Don’t fancy cooking? At Villa Calangute you have the freedom to order takeaway meals to enjoy at your leisure. The villa’s information books usually list all the local choices. Calangute many great takeaways where you can enjoy local dishes, salads and great value wine in minutes! Alternatively you can ask the housekeeper to help you with cooking for an additional cost.
- A holiday villa gives you the freedom to make your own choices about flights, car hire and travel insurance. Shop around for the best deals and choose the most convenient flight times. Value, choice and comfort are yours when you stay in a holiday villa.
- Holiday villas are more private. No scrambling for sun loungers or sharing a pool with others. Enjoy the private pool in complete privacy. Sleep at any time of day or night without being disturbed by other guests passing your hotel door. Enjoy the freedom to do as you please without disturbing anyone else.
- • Holiday villas will have the conveniences to make your holiday special and relaxing. Villa Calangute’s villas include Satellite TV, air-conditioning, beautiful gardens, private swimming pool (Phase 5 and Phase 10) and internet access. Combine that with housekeeping and linen service and a welcome pack to get you started. Plus the space, freedom and flexibility one can only get in a holiday home.
- Holiday villas are a very suitable and practical accommodation choice for families, friends, reunions, small parties, small conferences, destination weddings, long term holidays and generally for any group of people who want to stay together during their holidays. A holiday villa can make a great reunion meeting place for family and friends who live in different parts of the world.
- A holiday villa is perfect for young children as eating out regularly can be difficult and costly with young children. In a holiday villa one has the best of both worlds.
- Holiday villas are family friendly and young children can play safely. Some villas have baby cots, highchairs, games and many other items for a family friendly holiday in a private villa.